Thursday, September 16, 2010

Code Trading

I thought it'd be nice for us to have a resource for trading codes, etc of things we collect.

I personally use:
Coke codes (Coke products, Powerade, Minute Maid, etc)
Pop Tart codes (inside specially marked flavor card packages-code printed on inside of the box)

I can use to trade for codes I need:
Huggies Enjoy the Ride points (on/inside packages)
Pampers points (on/inside packages)
Amazon diaper discount codes (card insert in various magazines...Parents, etc during September)

If you have anything that you won't use....just send it to me in an email.

If you want to add what you collect here...leave a comment and we'll keep this going! Once I know someone uses a certain type of codes, if I get emails about them, I will forward them on to you! Hopefully, we can help eachother out in our search for cheap/free stuff!

No comments: