Friday, September 24, 2010

$1.50 MM on Carmex Moisture Plus

Right now the Carmex Moisture Plus lip treatments are supposed to be on sale for $2.99 with a $2 RR.  Well, I went to get one yesterday and my $1/1 coupon beeped because the Carmex only rang up at $0.50!  Heck, I ditched the coupon and bought the Carmex at $0.50, hoping that it would still spit out the $2 RR.  IT DID!!  I did the deal again today and it is still working.

If you get the Wags coupon policy from here, you should be able to use the $1/1 coupon (no prints available) if you still have it and have the coupon adjusted down.  Now, I'll warn you, this is a new policy for most Wags (especially in our area), so you may get a little flack from the cashier.  I'd gently show them the policy that is on THEIR website!

No comments: