Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Python Printable Games Review- Great fun for the whole family!



Looking for fun ways to get your family involved together, great clean office games to play during an office party, or to just pass a few minutes playing a fun game by yourself?  If so, then I think that Python Printable Games would be a great idea for any age.

All games are in PDF format, which is really nice for being able to print them out as a booklet or tile pages on one sheet.  The games also have the answer sheets so you don't have to give up and never know if you're right or not.  I played the 12 puzzles prize pack this morning which included word finds, crosswords, and mazes.  I think this was a fun little game for me, but it's definitely suited for pre-teens best.  They have Santa Letter templates and Thank-You notes for the kids which is fun.  I liked the Hard Christmas Bible Trivia the best.....really worked my brain some and gave our Sunday School class something new and different to do.  As you can see below, the artwork is really nice for these printable games.....no cheezy, fuzzy pictures or pages with nothing but the game.  The artwork makes it fun for kids and adults alike and the find the difference games have great images as well.


Right now, they have their Christmas bundle for just $19.95 (less than .33 per game), which includes 60+ fun games for kids, teens, adults, individuals or groups.  You keep the games forever and there is no subscription fee or download limit.  I would have liked it if there was one download for the entire set of printables, but I guess having individual links like they do helps people choose what games they want to save some data charges or bandwidth issues.  If you're not ready to buy a whole pack of games yet, you can always go to their website for some other fun FREE printables.  Subscribe to their site and you can also get great coupons and other fun freebies!

So, what are you waiting for, go download some games and have a little fun!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you for the review, I love puzzels, I will ahve to check this out...

Alisha K said...

Thank you for sharing. Kids will love it!

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

I got their 4th of July pack and it was great...especially for the kids. I'm sure this pack will be so much fun!!

Jerla Oh lalala said...

cool! thanks for sharing my kids will it too. Great coupon site

http://www.noypeeto.net/2012/11/toe-juice-product-review.html

Unknown said...

Awesome! this is a great gift idea for kids! Heck, I know some adults who'd probably like some of these!

Icar said...

great idea to keep kid busy especially during travel since this is handy! Thanks for sharing!

Spots8105 said...

Thanks for sharing. These games sound like they would be a lot of fun to play. I like the games where the challenge my intellect, but as another poster stated, these would be great games to pay on a trip of some sort.