Thursday, July 8, 2010

Food Lion Clearance & My Trip

For those of you who like the Velveeta block cheese, the Food Lion on 419 had the Kraft version of this on clearance for $1.99. You can probably find some Kraft q's for this too.

As a side note...this Food Lion has been rennovated, but the aisles haven't been changed so you don't have to worry about learning a new layout. I am just loving this little old lady there named Bobbi.....she is the sweetest thing and LOVES people who use coupons.

Today I got:
1- Capri Sun $2.07
1- Planter's Flavor Grove peanuts $2.49 (kinda pricey, but I wanted to try these since I had a coupon)
4- Breyer's yogurt $.50/ea
2- Philly cream cheese spread tubs $2/ea
1- Best Life butter tub $.99/ea

After coupons:
$2 Capri Sun FLIP
$1/2 Philly booklet
$.40/2 Philly mailer
$1/4 Breyer's booklet
$1.50 Planters IP
$1/1 Best Life booklet

I paid $4.50 for it all. Heck, the cream cheese alone usually costs that much!

No comments: