Friday, September 30, 2011

Book Review: A Vision of Lucy

I apologize, I read this book a while back and completely forgot to hit the "post" button when I was done.  This book may have been out for a couple of weeks by now!


A Vision of Lucy  By Margaret Brownley

This books wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but it was a fun read that offered a little spiritual insight into a woman's life.  What I learned from this book is that God is in control and even when two people look like they are completely wrong for each other, God may have a plan for them.  This reminds me of my husband and I....you couldn't get two more different people, but God has created something wonderful out of it.  I also like the theme of the book that even though you may feel unlovable and unworthy, you are ALWAYS worthy in His eyes and He has placed someone on this earth to love you for who you are.

All in all, a good, albeit simple, read.  Would be a nice beach book or a weekend book when you're snowed in.

Disclosure: I was provided a copy of this book for review.  All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced in any way by the publisher.

No comments: