I didn't immediately recognize the participating restaurants in our area that were listed, but thought that this is a great time to try something new since I had a date night with my hubby coming up. I chose a $25 gift certificate to Fork in the Alley.
Here's how it worked:
- Restaurant.com $25 gift certificate normally costs $10 for this restaurant.
- Using my 80% off coupon code, I ended up paying just $2
- As soon as you purchase the gift certificate, you can personalize it and send it to someone else or just print it off for yourself.
- This restaurant required you to have a $35 minimum order and most all of them add an automatic 18% gratuity to the check.
- So, we had an appetizer, our 2 meals and drinks as well as a dessert and our bill came to $42 (without tip).
- Using the gift certificate, it brought our total to $21 and added $3.25 tip. I added another $4 for a tip and we had our entire $48 meal ($41+$7 tip) for just $30 ($21+$7 tip+$2 gift certificate cost).
- That was an $18 savings over what we would have paid anyway without the gift certificate!
Right now there is a 50% off code: SUNNY