Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good Deals!

For those of you who haven't already done the CVS deal this week for Conair (get $5 ECB wyb any Conair hair or shaving appliances, PSA $4.99).....make sure you check out the store clearance section first.  I found a clearance Conair flat iron for $6.49.  So, after my $5 ECB, I only paid $1.49 for a good flat iron (I'm thinking Christmas present for my daughter).  There were also some nice curling irons with heat shields for about $7.69....great price for a name brand hair tool!

Also, if you haven't already done the Crest Pro-Health rinse deal yet ($5 ECB wyb $10 Crest/Oral-B/Scope products)....keep an eye out for bonus bottles.  I found a 1L bottle that had a bonus night rinse bottle attached.  I crossed my fingers that this one would produce the ECB too and it did!  Don't forget to use the $2 coupon from the 8/1 PG.

Good news for those of us doing the Soda Pop Dessert Topper deal at Kroger.  There is no limit to how many catalinas you can do in one order.  I bought 4 bottles @ $2.79/ea, used (4) .55/1 coupons from the 6/13 SS and received (4) $2.50 OYNO catalinas.  That's a $0.26 MM each!  Anyone had the guts enough to try and see if these catalinas roll yet???  I wasn't able to find these at the Kroger on Brambleton across from the car wash at Ridgewood Farms, however....Lakeside and Cave Spring Krogers both carry these.

No comments: