Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bartering...Let's Begin!

So, for those of you who read my post from yesterday, you know that Lori has started a movement for couponers around our area to barter for items we need. I think this is a great idea where we can trade what we may not need or have an excess of for things that we do need.

I have created a link for my spreadsheet of items I have to offer in trade (check out the 1st column of my side bar for the direct link). I'll add more items as I can inventory them. If you want to put this link on your website, you can find it here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhEfEiMo1gRXdExJUnhoSUVvLWxxQUR0aXRTTlllR3c&hl=en

If you want me to add your link of items you have or want on my blog, just send me the link and I'll put it under mine.

I recommend we keep this to people in the area and/or people we know for now. If someone I know wants to barter with someone who is listed on my blog, I'd be more than happy to take care of the transaction for you, as I know not everyone works/lives in the same areas. That's why I will only post your list on my site if I have a connection to get the items from/to you. If we create a network, this will work a lot better.

I hope this will be a blessing to everyone....maybe we can get some wish lists posted soon of items we would like so that when I am couponing I can keep other people's needs in mind too. Often I can get something for free/cheap that I don't necessarily need or want, but if I knew someone else wanted it, I'd be more likely to get it.

Hop on board!!!

No comments: