As a BzzAgent, I am being given the opportunity to try out the new Progresso Recipe Starters soon! I have selected the Fire Roasted Tomato variety, so I can't wait to see what awesome recipes I can create with it. Here's some information on the Progresso Recipe Starters from BzzAgent. I'll come back here once I've tried it out and let you know what I think.
Ever wish snapping your fingers really could transform things? A pile of bread crumbs into Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken, a pound of ground beef into Mushroom Swiss Burgers, a cantaloupe into your own talking cat. Wait...were we the only ones hoping for that last one?
You know as well as us that snapping your fingers won't get you and your family a gourmet-quality meal in seconds. But opening up a can of Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ and setting aside 30 minutes? That'll do the trick. Your head start to home-cooked, these delicious sauces help you create amazing meals with a culinary touch, especially when you're crunched for time.
Available in five culinary-inspired varieties and conveniently located in the soup aisle at the Kroger Company Family of Stores, Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ cooking sauces pair perfectly with fresh ingredients to solve all your weeknight dinner dilemmas. No miraculous finger snapping required. (Unless, of course, you're hoping for a cat to compliment you on your cooking.)
Five Flavors = Some Ideal Meals
- Creamy Parmesan Basil Sauce – Transform the chicken breasts in your freezer into Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Creamy Three Cheese Sauce – A casserole dish and a few simple ingredients gets you Easy Weeknight Bacon Mac 'n Cheese
- Creamy Portabella Mushroom Sauce – Work this sauce into your lean ground beef for a round of gourmet Mushroom Swiss Burgers
- Creamy Roasted Garlic Sauce – Grab a rotisserie chicken on your way to making Easy Weeknight Chicken Pot Pie
- Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce – Put a new spin on a meaty classic with Cheese-Stuffed Mini Meat Loaves
Discover 30 days of recipes
Check out the original recipe printed on every Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ can. For a month's worth of inspiration, scan the QR code on your can with your smartphone, or visit Progresso.com/Recipe-Starters!
Has anyone tried these yet? What did you think and what variety did you try? Found any recipes that pique your interest?