Monday, August 10, 2009

CVS Rain Checks

I have the following rain checks that I cannot use because I was able to get in on the CVS deal after I got the rain check. If you are local and want them, let me know...first come, first serve. If you're not local, you'd need to mail me a self-addressed stamped envelope and I'll mail them out. See my e-mail link on the top right side bar to contact me.

Just a note....CVS rain checks don't have any expiration date. If you have already taken advantage of these deals when they were out in the stores, you will not receive the ECB's because your card will show that the offer limit was reached. Rain checks are not tied to any card, so anyone can use them that has a CVS card and hasn't already reached their limit on the deal.

If you're not sure how to use them, let me know and I'll help.

Crest Pro-Health Enamel Care
3/23/09
Limit 1
Sale price: $3.49
ECB's: $3.49
Event code: 11330809
(Would be a MM when paired with a coupon)

Febreeze noticables
7/11/09
Limit 4
Sale price: $6.50
ECB's: $5 wyb $10
Event code: 12813619
(These can be free or cheap when paired w/ coupons)

Swingline Tot Stapler
7/27/09
Limit 2
Sale Price: $.99
ECB's: $.99
Event code: 13136330
(This is the same event code as the Caliber sticky notes, 2pk from that week)

I always get a rain check the first day if they're out of an item that's on sale. If I am able to find it before the sale ends, I have been keeping the rain checks for others to use. If you have any you can't use/don't want that you would like me to trade or post, let me know.

No comments: