Friday, June 15, 2012

Kroger Family - Store Brand Products Review



I've been granted my first opportunity to review some Kroger products to see just how well my family likes them.  I've used Kroger store brand products in the past and have been very pleased with how well they match up in taste and freshness to name brand items.  I think we've only tried one Kroger brand item that none of us really liked and would never buy again.....their single serve cup yogurts.  I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts on these products after we try them.

We're going to have a family night party with Kroger brand pizza,chips, vitamin water and finish the night off with some fruit bars!  Our family loves to play board games, but I'm thinking to make this an even better family night, we may take this party outside and have ourselves a little picnic, bonfire, and horseshoes!  What do you all do for a change in routine with your family?  Do you have any fun and exciting suggestions for family activities?

Have you ever had a bad experience with store brand items?  Do you have any Kroger brand items that you prefer more than the name brand (not just based on price)?

Disclosure: I'm a member of Bzzagent and I'll be receiving free items to try, but all opinions will be honest and my own.

No comments: