Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cellfire coupons 5/3/11 & a Kroger WARNING

First, the warning.....the Kroger's here in SWVA have a new update to their computers that automatically take off your Cellfire coupons and WILL NOT let you use a paper coupon instead.  I had a problem last Friday where I apparently had a Toaster Strudels coupon for .60/2 loaded onto my card.  When I went to use my .50/2 (which doubles to $1.00), the computer wouldn't let the cashier use it because it'd already used the Cellfire one.  I kindly told the cashier that I didn't want to use the Cellfire coupon; I wanted to use the paper coupon instead because it was a higher value.  He consulted with customer service and they said they have no way to take the Cellfire coupon off of my order.

So, there it is....be careful when loading these coupons to your card all at once!  I plan on contacting Kroger and letting them know of my displeasure of them forcing me to use the eCoupon instead of having a choice.  How hard can it be to have the register prompt the cashier to ask or give them a void button to return the eCoupon to your card??


The offers below are available at Kroger and Kroger subsidiaries, Safeway subsidiaries (not including Dominick's), and Shop 'n Save from 5/3 - 5/16 and they expire on 5/30.  Go HERE to load them to your card.


Cortaid Save $2
Save $2.00 on any Cortaid Anti-itch product.

Wonder® Smartwheat Save $.55
Save $0.55 when you one buy one loaf of Wonder® Smartwheat (tm) today!

Fiber One® Cereal Save $.75
Save $0.75 when you buy any ONE BOX Fiber One® cereal listed: Fiber One® Original, Fiber One® Honey Clusters®, Fiber One® Raisin Bran Clusters®, Fiber One® Caramel Delight(TM), Fiber One® Frosted Shredded Wheat.

Cinn Toast Crunch Save $.55
Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal.

Cocoa Puffs® cereal Save $.55
Save $0.55 when you buy any ONE BOX Cocoa Puffs® cereal.

Chex Mix® Treats Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor Chex Mix® Treats, Golden Grahams® Treats OR Milk ’n Cereal Bars.

Yoplait® Fiber One® Save $1
Save $1.00 when you buy any flavor Yoplait® Fiber One® Yogurt Multipacks.

Gogurt, Trix, Splitz Save $.75
Save $0.75 when you buy TWO any flavor Yoplait® products listed: Yoplait® Go-GURT® Yogurt, Yoplait® Trix® Multipack Yogurt, Yoplait® Splitz(TM) Yogurt.

Cheerios® Cereal Save $.55
Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Original Cheerios® cereal (the one in the yellow box).

PB Toaster Strudel® Save $.60
Save $0.60 when you buy TWO any flavor/variety Pillsbury® Toaster Strudel® Pastries.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I had the same thing happen to me. Every time I try to coupon, something messes me up. :-(