Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Freebies Today

Splenda flavored sweetener here.
Thanks, FreeStuffTimes

Free subscription to Woman's Day here (you do have to qualify to get it).
Free recipe booklet from Sun-maid here.
Thanks, MoneySavingMom

Free subscription to Golf Digest here.
Thanks, SouthernSavers

Free Beauty Rush lip gloss w/ Victoria's Secret purchase here.
Thanks, DealSeekingMom

Pamper's Potty Training Kit here.
Thanks, BeingFrugalIsFabulous

Sample of Bodicology lotion here.
Samples of Fiber One cereal and bars, with coupons here.
Sample of Kotex here.
Thanks, CouponCravings

I'll try and post freebies every day if there are any worth mentioning. I don't post freebies for things that are not consistent with my beliefs as a Christian, nor do I post things that I think may be a scam (my motto is...if I wouldn't sign up for it myself, I'm not going to promote it to someone else)!

No comments: